The Commissioner invited written submissions from any person or entity that wished to do so by 4 June 2014.
The written submissions were asked to identify the finding(s) that the submitter would like the Commissioner to make, and the evidence relied upon to support such finding(s).
Written submissions received by the Royal Commission can be accessed below:
Submissions in response
The Commissioner invited submissions in response to the above written from any person or entity that wished to do so by 11 June 2014. Extensions were granted by the Commissioner.
Written submissions in response received by the Royal Commission can be accessed below:
To view transcripts and documents tendered as evidence in the Royal Commission please click on the Hearings page.
- Statements referred to in hearings;
- Statements not referred to in hearings.
The Letters Patent, which set out the terms of reference for this inquiry, acknowledge that some aspects of the Inquiry may already be sufficiently dealt with by another process and may not require further inquiry by this Royal Commission. Other processes that the Royal Commission may have regard to include:
- the inquests in Queensland and New South Wales into the deaths of Mr Fuller, Mr Barnes, Mr Sweeney and Mr Wilson
- the findings of any court or tribunal inquiring into serious injuries, or loss or damage, claimed to have arisen from the Program
- inquiries by State or Territory governments, police forces or other agencies into the deaths of Mr Fuller, Mr Barnes, Mr Sweeney and Mr Wilson or into serious injuries, or loss or damage, claimed to have arisen from the Program
- the findings of the Report by the Australian National Audit Office into the Program, and
- the findings of the Review of the Administration of the Program, or
- any other relevant inquiry, proceeding or finding.